1. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
Person in charge:
ISK Institute for Strategy & Communication GmbH
Hanauer Landstr. 174-176 Lorchhaus
60314 Frankfurt am Main
phone: +49 69 789 105 35
fax: +49 69 789 12 65
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
When visiting the website
When you call up our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- data volume transferred
- Message whether the retrieval was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used
- Operating system used
- the previously visited page
- your IP address
We process the data mentioned above for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. PASSING ON OF DATA
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.a DSGVO
- the disclosure is required in accordance with Art.6 para. 1 lit.f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.b DSGVO, necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
We use so-called cookies in some areas of our website. By means of such file elements, your computer can be identified as a technical unit during your visit to this website in order to facilitate the use of our offer – also in the case of repeat visits.
However, you usually have the option of setting your Internet browser to inform you about the occurrence of cookies so that you can allow or exclude them or delete existing cookies.
Cookies do not allow a server to read private data from your computer or the data stored by another server. They do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses.
5. USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
In addition, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the following link: deactivate Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will then be set, which will prevent further collection of your data when you visit this website. This procedure is particularly recommended when accessing our site via mobile devices.
We base the use of the aforementioned analysis tool on Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f) DSGVO: processing is carried out to analyse usage behaviour and is therefore necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You are entitled to the following data subject rights:
a. Right of access to information
You have the right to ask us to confirm whether personal data concerning you is being processed.
b. Correction/deletion/limitation of processing
Furthermore, you have the right to demand that
- incorrect personal data concerning you are corrected without delay (right of rectification);
- personal data concerning you are deleted without delay (right of deletion);
- and the processing is restricted (right to restrict processing)
c. Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided us with in a structured, common, machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another responsible party.
d. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
e. Right of objection
If the processing of personal data relating to you is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (Art. 6 para. 1 letter e) DSGVO) or to safeguard our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) DSGVO), you have the right to object.
f. Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DSGVO, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to other legal remedies.